Terms & Policies
- Products, Content and Specifications. All content on www.urgentrx.com is subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web site. All purchases from this Web site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. To the best of our ability we maintain that the information on this Web site is complete, accurate and current. However, despite our efforts, the information on this Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this Web site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
- Use of this Web site. All text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or files that can be downloaded from this Web site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these terms and conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material.
- Linking to this Web site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web site or any information or material displayed on this Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. You may not, through means such as “framing” or “scraping,” incorporate content from this Web site in any other Web site or other form of communications. Any permitted links to this Web site must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Third Party Links. www.urgentrx.com may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Breakthrough Products, Inc. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. We do not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- User Information. Any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this Web site in any manner are and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We may use any or all of the aforementioned communications for any purpose whatsoever. We retain the right to remove any or all user communications that include any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCTS, INC., DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE. BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCTS, INC., DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web site at any time without notice.
- Health-Related Information. The information contained in www.urgentrx.com is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional. Do not use the information available on or through the Web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding UrgentRx products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
Breakthrough Products, Inc., respects the privacy of our customers. Any personal information, such as your name, address, email address and phone number that you provide to us is important and will be treated with the utmost care, respect and privacy.
Using Our Web Site
In general, you can visit www.urgentrx.com without disclosing any personal information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our site and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our site. We use this information to monitor and improve our site.
The information we collect is used only by us and by the affiliates and outside firms associated directly with UrgentRx products to contact consumers for marketing purposes associated with UrgentRx products.
Sale of Business: In the event that Breakthrough Products, Inc., assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your personal information may be transferred to third parties.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings: If we are requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information on users of our site, we may, without your consent, provide such information. We will also provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us.
Use of Personal Information
If you supply us with your postal/email address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. You may also receive mailings from other affiliates associated directly with UrgentRx products.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us or other affiliates with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
Concerns or Questions?
This is the web site of www.urgentrx.com.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 888-998-7436.